Brussels, 22 Mar 2005
Four seminars on proposal writing for the second stage of the Sixth Framework Programme's Marie Curie host fellowships for early stage research training and research training networks will take place in London, the UK, on 8 and 11 April.
The aim of the sessions is to provide participants with a deeper understanding of the proposal format, as well as the key issues that they are required to address when writing their second stage proposal.
Each session will be based on feedback from proposal evaluators, and the organisers will endeavour to respond to the specific areas of interest identified by participants in the online registration form.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now