Brussels, 20 Dec 2004
A workshop on project planning and work plan design in the context of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Hamburg, Germany, on 8 February.
Through a combination of presentations and practical work the event will seek to give an understanding of what a project plan communicates to project participants, project evaluators and European Commission project officers.
The workshop is particularly suitable for those who wish to apply project planning techniques to EU funded research projects, and for those who have little proposal development experience.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: The workshop will be conducted in English
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now