Brussels, 06 May 2004
A workshop on project management in the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place on 8 June in Cambridge, UK.
The event aims to equip participants with knowledge and understanding of the demands placed on those managing EU research projects. Practical management techniques, as well as formal administrative requirements, will be addressed.
For further information, please contact:
Tel: +44 1480 497712
Fax: +44 1480 497714
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now