Editorial changes made to the profile of Professor Ludmilla Jordanova, which appeared in last week's THES, introduced an unintentional error. She is currently vice-president of the British Society for the History of Science. The president is Professor John Brooke, of the University of Lancaster. The council of the society has nominated Professor Jordanova to be its next president. We apologise to all concerned for any embarrassment this mistake may have caused.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now