Brussels, 07 Mar 2005
A conference entitled 'fusing best business practises with legal information management and technology' will take place in Stockholm, Sweden, from 12 to 14 June.
Aimed at people responsible for business and legal management working in the areas of IT (information technology), finance, security (risk and insurance), and records, project, contract or quality management, as well as lawyers, the conference will deal with the following topics:
- tools and techniques have been developed over decades to support offline, conventional business. Do they apply in e-business where business is fast-paced?
- how do new contract drafting and contract and risk management tools and other new technology solutions contribute to the success of traditional business?
For further information please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now