Ray Dolan of the University College London's Institute of Neurology is one of two winners of the Max Planck Research Award 2007.
Professor Dolan, director of the Wellcome Trust Centre for Neuroimaging, will use the prize money of E750,000 (£512,000) to investigate the neurochemical mechanisms underlying emotional learning and decision-making in humans.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now