Brussels, 25 Feb 2005
The European Commission has published prior information of a planned call for various studies in the field in information society technologies (IST).
The 41 studies identified in the prior information notice cover a wide range of topics, including:
- an assessment of the EU regulatory framework for electronic communications;
- measures to increase trust in the information society;
- broadband coverage - EU 25;
- eGovernment basic public services online;
- eEurope 2005 final evaluation;
- the impact of ICT and ICT research on realising the policy priorities of the Union.
The combined total budget for these various studies is estimated at 18.8 million euro.
To see the full details of the notice, please consult the following web address:
http:///ted.publications.eu.int/udl?REQUE ST=Seek-Deliver&LANGUAGE=en&DOCI D=037972-2005
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.