Brussels, 09 Mar 2005
The European Commission's Enterprise and Industry DG has published a prior information notice of a call for tenders for various innovation-related services.
The various services to be put to tender are:
- benchmarking of regional innovation policies;
- benchmarking regional and national support services for SMEs (small and medium sized enterprises) in the field of intellectual and industrial property;
- improved methodology on innovation management consultancy;
- collection, analysis and exploitation of the results obtained from ongoing innovation projects;
- impact assessment study on the effects of off-shoring on the innovation potential of EU companies;
- analysing and evaluating innovation in Community research projects;
- optimising the management of intellectual property rights (IPR): an analysis of the costs and benefits for enterprises of IPR protection;
- support to the fifth round table of bankers and SMEs;
- development of e-skills foresight scenarios in the EU;
- benchmarking initiatives in support of e-skills and e-learning for enterprises;
- e-skills/ICT (information and communication technologies) portal development;
- extension of the e-business w@tch survey;
- study on the identification of the European ICT clusters and on the assessment of their impact on the competitiveness of the EU ICT sector.
The estimated budget for the entire call is 2.5 million euro.
To see the full details of the call, please consult the following web address:
http:///ted.publications.eu.int/udl?REQUE ST=Seek-Deliver&LANGUAGE=en&DOCI D=045720-2005
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.