Brussels, 13 March 2002
The European Commission's Enterprise DG has issued a prior information notice for calls for tenders for services, commerce, tourism, e-business and IDA (interchange of data between administrations).
The information notice includes:
- Assessment of the impact of migration towards open-source software. Estimated budget: 250,000 euro
- Support for the implementation of e-government services. Estimated budget: 2,500,000 euro over two years
- Consultation in the general field of management of middleware content and items produced in support of sectoral networks.
Estimated budget: 2,500,000 euro over three years
- Instruments required to strengthen the social and economic dimension of sustainable development in order to improve competitiveness and innovation: harmonised criteria for good access to tourist sites and infrastructures for the disabled. Estimated budget: 100,000 euro
- Instruments required to strengthen the social and economic dimension of sustainable development in order to improve competitiveness and innovation: methods and measuring instruments required for monitoring the quality of tourist destinations and services.
Estimated budget: 100,000 euro
- Instruments required to strengthen the social and economic dimension of sustainable development in order to improve competitiveness and innovation: strategies to identify and develop a sustainable socio-cultural identity for tourist destinations. Estimated budget: 150,000 euro
- Studies to be carried out within the context of the e-business market surveillance function. Estimated budget: 1,000,000 euro for a 12 month period
- Study to be carried out on activities relating to standardising national policies in support of e-business securisation. Estimated budget: 125,000 euro
- Study to analyse the impact of e-business on legislation of industrial products within the EU. Estimated budget: 150,000
- Three studies in the field of industry and the information and communication technologies (ICT) services. Estimated budget for the three studies: 250,000 euro.
For further information, please contact:
Projects 1, 2, 3 and 4:
Projects 5 and 6:
Tel: + 32-2-29683
Fax: +32-2-296 9500
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Communities at the reference below.
Document Reference: OJ No S 51-039151 of 13-03-2002, p. 91