Brussels, 09 Apr 2003
The European Commission has published a prior information notice covering the provision of various services in relation to the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The notice covers eight areas of activity:
1) Mapping of research and technological development (RTD) activities
2) Benchmarking and qualitative analysis of RTD policy
This call is split into two lots, one covering benchmarking and the exchange of good practice, the other involving studies of the structure and decision mechanisms of national RTD policies.
3) Integrated information society
4) Provision of multimedia services relating to the activities of small and medium sized enterprises (SMEs) within FP6
5) Training of research project coordinators on issues such as project management, reporting, exploitation and dissemination
6) Experts to assist in the monitoring of FP6 research projects
7) Assistance in the management of deliverables related to projects funded and monitored by the Commission
This call is split into three lots, two covering the assistance to management of collective projects (setting up of a timetable, analysis of deliverables etc.), and a third covering assistance to the management of 'economical and technological intelligence' (ETI) projects and running a study on the basis of the non financial deliverables for ETI.
8) Restricted call covering a cost/benefit study and risk assessment analysis on the externalisation of horizontal activities involving SMEs,
To see the full details of the notice, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Communities at the reference below.
Document Reference: OJ No S 70-060822 of 09.04.2003