Brussels, 12 Mar 2003
The European Commission has published a prior information notice regarding a call for tenders for two innovation projects.
The proposed studies in the first project will enable the review and improvement of the regulatory and administrative environment for innovation in Europe, as well as the updating of knowledge on the innovative behaviour of enterprises in an enlarged Europe. The call for tenders is divided into six lots, each lot corresponding to an individual study:
- entrepreneurial innovation in the forthcoming Member States;
- the transnational dimension in the monitoring of innovation related programmes and agencies;
- innovation and public procurements;
- organisational innovation. Building an analytical framework for facilitating good practice towards firms;
- innovation performance in selected industrial sectors;
- linkages between trade and innovation.
The second project focuses on providing support and animation services to the innovation relay centre (IRC) network secretariat and the innovating regions in Europe (IRE) network secretariat.
//CPA To see the prior information notice, please
Remarks: The scheduled call date for project 1 is 29.04.2003.
The scheduled call date for project 2 is 15.04.2003