Brussels, 02 Apr 2004
A symposium on predictive medicine will take place in Strasbourg, France, on 14 and 15 May.
Organised by the Strasbourg university hospitals, topics to be discussed include:
- environment and pharmacogenetics;
- genetics and Huntington's disease;
- prediction in psychoanalysis;
- the position of healthcare organisations;
- the legal framework of genetics;
- determinism and free choice;
- what could go wrong with genetics.
For more information, please contact:
Tel: +33 3 88 11 50 06