Brussels, 19 May 2005
The Joint Research Centre (JRC) of the European Commission and the Institute of Chemicals of the Czech Academy of Science are organising a workshop entitled 'working together in EU research in food quality and safety: challenges and opportunities for young scientists', to be held on 1 November In Prague, the Czech Republic.
The workshop aims to encourage discussion on the opportunities and challenges of European science for young scientists active in food safety and quality research.
Topics will include:
- prospects for research in food safety and quality in the future EU framework programme;
- opportunities for young chemists in the European Research Area;
- experience of new Member States in EU projects;
- young researchers - the key to Europe's future;
- Marie Curie actions - opportunities across Europe;
-the challenge of working in EU projects.
For further information, please contact:
Klara Cerna E-mail: firstname.lastname@example.org