(Photograph) - On the streets: students from Oxford and elsewhere protested on Sunday against tuition fees and to demand the restoration of grants. Meanwhile one in seven students who applied for loans is still awaiting payment. Full story, page 4. Photograph by ROB JUDGES.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now