Is the incessant bad press inducing a little paranoia in the higher echelons of the Conservative Party? Posing for The Times Higher 's photographer at the Tory conference this week, Tim Collins, the Shadow Education Secretary, was a little wary of positioning himself on the cliff edge of the Bournemouth coast. "I'll do it as long as you don't write a caption saying I'm about to jump," he said.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now