A leading private training provider has lost a claim for Pounds 3.2 million against North Derbyshire Tertiary College. Link Training, part of the Spring Group of Companies, alleged the college failed to pay it properly for National Vocational Training courses, provided under a franchise arrangement with the college. The college refused to pay, arguing Link Training had overclaimed and failed to perform its obligations under the contract. Judge Hegarty ruled in the college's favour at Liverpool Crown Court this week.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now