MIDDLESEX University today launches a Higher Education and Training Partnership with Barnet, Harlow, North East London and Waltham Forest colleges to improve access and build links with business. Under the scheme, students will be able to take degree modules at any of the partner colleges, and learners can then take higher modules leading eventually to a degree from Middlesex. Local businesses will help identify skills shortages.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now