A meeting was announced for 7.30 on the Friday morning of the rather random non-group known as the "Non-aligned Universities". The programme noted that the meeting would take place in a room so small that breakfast could not be provided inside it, lest the non-aligned vice-chancellors had to battle with the croissants for space.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now