An unfortunate bout of flu has denied Oxford University students the chance to meet a Daily Star Page 3 model. The dean of Lincoln College had barred Lucy Pinder from serving in the bar after a student reached the final of a Daily Star competition to win her for a day. Delighted by the snub, the Star planned to send her to Oxford anyway and to take photographs of her posing with male undergraduates in front of Oxford landmarks. But the model caught flu and the paper lost interest. Oxford boys will have to think of a new ruse to see some breasts next term.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now