NEWS: Scottish devolution a year after Cubie.
FEATURES: Medical ageism or truth avoidance? Judith Okely on how her mother died from CJD, unnoticed.
BOOKS: John Dunn on Gerry Cohen's If You're an Egalitarian, How Come You're So Rich? Focus: film studies; history of science.
RESEARCH: Spain's new research boss; the demise of the Tasmanian tiger.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now