France has launched the first Francophone Virtual University of Medicine. It will be based at Lille-2 University, and will bring together 26 French medical faculties in a public-interest company, supported by the ministries of education and health and by industry. Partnerships have so far been established with French-language institutions in Belgium, Canada, Lebanon and Switzerland.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now