Brussels, 16 Feb 2005
The SENSATION project, funded under the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will hold a workshop on 'new ways of measuring sleep' in Warsaw, Poland, on 11 March.
Renowned researchers will present recent advances and future trends on sleep monitoring, while an exhibition will present new prototype sensors for human physiological state measurement.
The SENSATION project is exploring a wide range of micro and nano sensor technologies targeted at unobtrusive, cost-effective, real time monitoring, detection and prediction of human physiological state in relation to wakefulness, fatigue and stress.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now