Brussels, 28 Feb 2005
A new international industrial processes trade fair entitled INDUSTRIE Lyon 2005 will take place in Lyon, France, from 8 to 11 March.
INDUSTRIE Lyon will showcase equipment, products and services involved in industrial processes. An area within the fair will also be dedicated to machine-vision technology and will play host to component manufacturers and integrators. As a cutting-edge technology, machine vision has been essential in many sectors where automated production systems are increasingly sophisticated, for example, the automotive, aerospace and pharmaceutical industries.
For further information please contact:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now