Brussels, 13 Dec 2004
A networking day focusing on the fourth call for proposals under the information society technologies (IST) section of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Luxembourg on 20 January.
The main purpose of the event is to stimulate networking between the representatives of organisations intending to submit a project proposal in response to the fourth IST call under the strategic objective 'semantic based knowledge and content systems'.
The meeting is intended to be highly interactive, and priority will be given to delegates who wish to give a short presentation of their project idea in order to identify suitable partners for consortia.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now