Brussels, 19 Oct 2004
A network for European researchers living and working in the US is to be established by the European Commission and embassies of the EU Member States in the US.
The network is currently in its design stage, and a survey has been launched in order to establish how the network should be established, and what services and types of information would be useful to researchers in the US. The resulting network will be launched under the name of ERA-Link in late 2005.
European researchers in the US are invited to complete the short online questionnaire, which can be found at the reference below. To access the online survey, please visit: http:///www.evaluationpartnership.com/sur veys/eralink.htm
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now