Brussels, 03 Mar 2005
A workshop on negotiating contracts for the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6) will take place in Cambridge, the UK, on 5 April.
The aim of the event is to provide an overview of the negotiation process: what to expect, how to prepare, and how to survive. Presentations will explain who is involved, what the options are, what the Commission requires, and how negotiations between the partners on project management proceed.
Participants should have read the EC model contract and be familiar with the Commission's cost models.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now