Brussels, 26 May 2004
A workshop on negotiating, managing and administering Fifth Framework Programme (FP5) and FP6 contracts will take place in Limerick, Ireland, on 28 May.
The event will include modules on:
- the model contract and the project contract;
- financial administration of EU research contracts;
- cost statements and financial audits;
- project management;
- meetings and reporting in EU research contracts.
For further information and registration, please contact:
Anne Marie Daly
Fax: +353 1 8370178
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now