HUNDREDS of young eczema patients, their parents and dermatologists are to be questioned in the first national audit of how hospitals manage childhood eczema. Hywel Williams, senior lecturer in dermatology at Nottingham University, will lead the project. All 300 UK-registered dermatologists will be surveyed. Random visits to dermatology centres and questions to patients and their families will follow.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now