|National Rankings in Neuroscience and Behaviour, 1998-2008|
|Rank||Country||Papers||Citations||Citations per paper|
lists nations ranked in the top 50 per cent for a field over a given period, based on total citations. In neurosciences and behaviour, 80 nations are listed, meaning that 160 were surveyed. Thirty-three nations earned at least 10,000 citations. Notable are several nations whose relatively small output nonetheless earned them a high per-paper impact: Norway, Wales, Ireland and Hungary.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now