Brussels, 17 Feb 2005
An international conference on nanotechnology in Northern Europe will take place in Helsinki, Finland, from 26 to 28 April.
The aim of the conference is to discuss research, development and applications of nanotechnology and to create new connections.
The key themes will be:
- mobile devices;
- paper and printed electronics;
- nanotechnology and environment
For further information please visit:
Item source: http:///dbs.cordis.lu/cgi-bin/srchidadb?C ALLER=NHP_EN_NEWS&ACTION=D&SESSION=&RCN= EN_RCN_ID:23385 Previous Item Back to Titles Print Item
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now