Brussels, 04 Mar 2005
A conference entitled 'Why does nanotechnology concern me?' will take place in Brussels, Belgium, on 25 and 26 April.
Aimed at scientific and research professionals, legislators, investors, academics, NGOs and public interest groups, the conference will explain the concepts behind nanotechnology, how to invest in the technology or incorporate it into a business strategy.
The event will look at the current and future status of materials nanotechnologies, using several case studies to explore the issues, highlight how investors and industry should view the technology and explore timelines of commercialisation. There will be a focus upon issues for the end user of the technology and a look at applications soon to be commercialised.
For further information, please visit:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now