Brussels, 03 Aug 2005
The European Nanoelectronics Initiative advisory council (ENIAC) is organising a workshop to take place on 16 September in Grenoble, France, entitled 'Nanoelectronics technologies 2020: a European strategic research agenda'.
A key deliverable of the European Nanoelectronics Technology Platform is a strategic research agenda (SRA) detailing the research priorities for Europe in this field. A group of researchers from industry and academia has already defined this document, and the results will be presented to the European scientific community during the workshop.
An open discussion will follow to collect the input of participants and refine criteria to be used for future revisions. The programme includes:
- introduction to the European Nanoelectronics Technology Platform;
- the structure of the SRA: executive summary;
- design, equipment and materials;
- roundtable: methodology for revision and implementation.
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now