Brussels, 19 Nov 2003
The European Commission has published a prior information notice signalling its intention to launch a call for tenders for monitoring progress towards gender equality in the information society technologies (IST) priority of the Sixth Framework Programme (FP6).
The start of the award procedure is scheduled for the fourth quarter of 2004, and the total envisaged budget for the contract is between 150,000 and 200,000 euro.
To see the prior information notice, please consult the following web address:
Remarks: Before contacting the Commission, tenderers are strongly advised to consult the original call text in the Official Journal of the European Union at the reference below.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now