The University Alliance mission group was formally launched this week to represent the interests of 23 institutions.
The group was convened informally last year as the Alliance of Non-Aligned Universities. It is made up of a mixture of pre-1992 and post-1992 universities that are not members of the Russell Group, the 94 Group or Campaigning for Modern Universities.
Its members are the univer-sities of Aberystwyth, Bournemouth, Bradford, Cranfield, De Montfort, Hertfordshire, Huddersfield, Kent, Lincoln, Liverpool John Moores, Manchester Metropolitan, Newport, Northumbria, Nottingham Trent, Open, Oxford Brookes, Plymouth, Portsmouth, Salford, Sheffield Hallam and the University of Wales Institute Cardiff, the Institute of Education and the University of the West of England.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now