Brussels, Jul 2004
A conference on microwave and wireless technology will take place in Kosice, Slovakia, on 13 and 14 September.
The event will offer an opportunity to find new research partners and business opportunities.
Topics for discussion at the conference include:
- microwave and radiofrequency circuits;
- radars, radiometry, radioastronomy;
- satellite television, radio, Internet;
- measurement, diagnostics, testing, quality;
- advanced computer designs and methods;
- biomedical engineering and bioelectronics;
- magnetics, magnet-electronics, nanotechnology.
For further information, please consult the following web address: