Brussels, 06 Aug 2003
The international forum on MicroNano integration, MINIT, will take place in Potsdam, Germany, on 3 and 4 December.
The forum will address both micro- and nanotechnologies, with a strong focus on the resulting synergy from the combination and integration of both technologies. The event will thus provide a platform for researchers, both from industry and research institutes, wishing to contact other researchers and initiate joint research activities.
Specific topics for discussion include:
- Innovation aspects of MicroNano integration;
- MicroNano systems and devices;
- MicroNano devices for information technologies;
- MicroNano devices for biomedical applications;
- Frontiers of MicroNano fabrication and engineering;
- Metrology and standards;
- Research frontiers and visions;
- International networking, funding and financing for MicroNano technology.
For further information, please visit: