Brussels, 11 Jan 2005
A European medical technologies executive summit will take place from 14 to 16 February in London, the UK.
The aim of the event is to bring together medical technology companies of all sizes to assess the state of the European medical technology market and explore global key industry drivers.
Issues covered will include:
- product innovation and development;
- business and financial models;
- global growth strategies for Central and Eastern Europe;
- competitive strategies for global market operations in healthcare;
- powerful product launch strategies, reimbursement and planning;
- investment climate in Europe.
For more information please visit: