Brussels, 15 Apr 2005
An international conference on mechanisation and energy in agriculture will take place in Izmir, Turkey, from to 29 September.
Conference topics will include:
- renewable and new energy technologies for agriculture;
- the efficient use of energy sources in agriculture;
- recent developments in agricultural machinery;
- future oriented aspects of tractors and system vehicles;
- advances in instrumentation and controls;
- post harvest technologies;
- optimisation techniques and applications in biosystems;
- recent developments in agricultural mechanisation planning and management.
For further information, please visit: