A selection of photographs, films and writing exploring contemporary Britain and economic migration is now on show at the London School of Economics. The Golden Road exhibition features pictures by photographer Andrew Jackson, who tells the story of a woman who travelled 2,000 miles from her home in Bratislava, Slovakia to find work and start a new life in Walsall. Mr Jackson spent two years with the subject, who is named only as 'M', collecting the pictures that make up the exhibition. They will be on display until 13 February.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now