A new course to help qualified female architects return to practice after a career break has been developed by the Royal Institute of British Architects and London Metropolitan University. Students will have access to mentors and peer-group support after completing the course, which runs from May. The university will offer advice on issues such as continuing professional development and lifelong learning for up to 12 months.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber? Sign in now