Research, innovation and training in manufacturing will receive a £54 million boost in the coming year through a new regional innovation fund, Stephen Byers, the trade and industry secretary, announced this week. The money will be allocated to England's nine regional development agencies. It aims to help areas that lack investment, and to promote innovation, training, and enterprise.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now