Leicester University. The following inaugural lectures will be held in Lecture Theatre 1, The New Building at 5.30pm. They are open to the public.
March 3: David Field, professor of neonatal medicine, will lecture on "Babies, bags of sugar and the art of the possible".
March 17: David Pyle, professor of applied economics will lecture on "The economic approach to social questions".
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now