Brussels, 09 Feb 2004
The launch event for the CASCADE Network of Excellence, which will examine the effects of chemical residues in food and drinking water on human health, will take place in Malaga, Spain, from 12 to 14 February.
The meeting will focus on:
- a general presentation of the network;
- research to be conducted within CASCADE;
- scientific presentations in the field of endocrine disruption;
- the management of CASCADE;
- other EU funded projects and Networks of Excellence under the Fifth and Sixth Framework Programmes;
- the integration of activities between CASCADE and other projects.
For further information, please contact:
CASCADE project coordinator