London Business School dean to leave
John Quelch, dean of London Business School, is to step down at the end of the academic year for personal reasons. He and his wife, who is American, will return to the US. Professor Quelch joined LBS in 1998 from Harvard Business School.
Daresbury survival depends on industry links
The future of the Daresbury laboratory, in Cheshire, could be secured by working on innovation with biomedical, pharmaceutical and chemical companies. This is thought to be one of the main recommendations of the North West Science and Daresbury Development Group, which reported to the Department of Trade and Industry just before new year.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now