Italian medical schools called on to tackle BSE
The rector of Rome’s Tor Vergata University has called on the Italian government to use university personnel and laboratories to conduct research into bovine spongiform encephalopathies. “Universities may be autonomous, but they are state structures and their medical schools are fully competent," he said.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now