Brussels, 28 Sep 2006
The European Wind Energy Association (EWEA) has organised a policy conference to discuss 'How to integrate big amounts of wind energy into the European power infrastructure', to be held in Brussels, Belgium, on 7 and 8 November. The conference will address the following points:
- policy and business issues to develop an interconnected grid for Europe;
- technical challenges to integrate more wind power into the European electricity grid;
- infrastructure investments and financing;
- system studies and best practices;
- transnational offshore grids.
Speakers will include European Commissioner for Energy, Andris Piebalgs, and MEPs and experts from around Europe.For further information and to register, please visit: