Naomi Campbell has opened a £4 million breast cancer research unit. Set up by the Breakthrough Breast Cancer charity and King's College London, and based at Guy's Hospital, the centre will be dedicated to finding treatments for and ways of preventing triple negative breast cancer, a particularly aggressive form of the disease. Scientists will strive to find out more about the genetic changes that cause or drive the growth of the cancer.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now