A memorandum of understanding has been signed by the universities of Kent and Ghent. Julia Goodfellow, Kent's vice-chancellor, signed the deal during a visit to the Belgian university to bolster their institutional links. Alex Hughes, pro vice-chancellor external at Kent, said: "Building strategic partnerships with top universities is a key element of our internationalisation strategy. We look forward to even closer relations with colleagues at Ghent."
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now