John Quelch, the dean of London Business School, is to step down at the end of the academic year, just three years after he joined. The school aims to find a new dean by the end of this academic year.
The move is for personal reasons. Professor Quelch and his wife, who is American, will return to the United States.
Professor Quelch joined the LBS in 1998. He said working there had been "an extraordinary privilege" and noted that revenues had grown by almost 50 per cent in the past three years.
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now