Brussels, 03 May 2004
The European Commission is sponsoring the 13th IST (information society technologies) mobile and wireless communications summit in Lyon, France, from to 30 June.
The event intends to present the results of EU IST initiatives funded under the Fifth Framework Programme (FP5), as well as give details of future projects under FP6.
Specifically, the summit aims to:
- examine future visions for mobile and wireless technologies and systems;
- identify new business opportunities;
- discuss the future roles of all relevant information society partners (academia, research centres, companies, small and medium sized enterprises).
For further information, please consult the following web address:
Register to continue
Get a month's unlimited access to THE content online. Just register and complete your career summary.
Registration is free and only takes a moment. Once registered you can read a total of 3 articles each month, plus:
- Sign up for the editor's highlights
- Receive World University Rankings news first
- Get job alerts, shortlist jobs and save job searches
- Participate in reader discussions and post comments
Or subscribe for unlimited access to:
- Unlimited access to news, views, insights & reviews
- Digital editions
- Digital access to THE’s university and college rankings analysis
Already registered or a current subscriber?Sign in now